about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

radio...my style...

My friend just told me about a website called Pandora. They create customized radio stations for you, based on an artist or song that you like. Just type in the artist or song, and they start playing things that have a similar sound. If it matches well and you like it, give it a thumbs up. If it just doesn't work for you, give it a thumbs down. It uses that info to make the station match up even more with your tastes.

Some artists that we tried, like The Shins, didn't work as well...they have such a unique sound. But others, like Jack Johnson or Iron & Wine, were practically perfect! I'll be doing a lot of Pandora listening for two reasons: First, I know that it will fit my style, and Second, it's a great way to find new artists that you may not have found otherwise. Give it a try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!