about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

oh my...felt monsters...

Wow. I've thought that needle felting looks like a fun project to try, but now that I've seen these felted monsters (via Currently), well I just about fell off my chair they're so cute. As if I need more craft supplies laying around. I still have this wool felt that I got for Christmas burning a hole in a craft bin. But when you're talking about little monsters, an exception will have to be made, and new tools and wool must be bought.

On an entirely different note, Blogger has just forced me to switch to the new Blogger. I've been trying not to do this, and I'm not sure why, but I think I'm afraid that my customized template will be messed up. Fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!