about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a missing button...

At my part time job we have a very fun maintenence guy named Fred. He gives my sister and I a hard time and we give him a hard time. It's great fun.

Anyway, I made these buttons for someone at work, packaged them up, and on the bag it said that it contained 22 buttons. Fred graciously delivered the bag to the person's locked office, then came back to give me a hard time. He told me that I shouldn't be stealing buttons from my sister's clothes...it isn't nice, and eventually she'd figure out that it was me. Funny.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So I made this "missing button button" for Fred. But if you need a missing button button, you too can own one. Just let me know if you're interested!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!