about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Break a cake?

The last two weeks have been crazy! And I'm not quite done yet! I've been in the midst of helping out with a production of "1776" that my brother is in. A group of 26 8-14 year olds are starring in the show, with a talented staff directing, and getting everything together.



In the past two weeks I've helped create a yea/nay board to track votes, created a declaration of independence among other props, assisted in making a costume and fitting costumes, designed the playbill, and taken pictures to put into a video for the kids to keep. Tonight, er, this morning, I'm baking cakes for after the performances. And as it's quite later, er, early, I dropped one. Grr. So I'm now short one cake. Grr.



Dropped cake included, the whole experience of the show has been a lot of work, and a lot of fun. The first of two performances is tomorrow night. Good luck Anders and cast of "1776"! Break a leg! (But not another cake please!)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:29 AM

    Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

    Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!