about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

What's the Shelflife?

I enjoy listening to the indie pop station on Launchcast. In fact, it has made me quite a fan of that genre. When songs stand out, I always go looking for the artist online, and most of the time I find them or their label. Such was the case with California Snow Story.

Their label is Shelflife, and on their site they have a few sample tracks to download. I love when people give things away. Generosity is a good thing. But even better than a few mp3s, they have a sale on some of their artist's CDs! We're talking full CDs for as low as $1.00!!! So I bought a few, and they arrived today. Good stuff. Check it out! Order lots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!