about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

So much time, so little to do?

Wait. Strike that. Reverse it.

It seems like no matter how much time you seem to have, there are always more than enough things to fill it. And so many of those things get pushed to the bottom of the list. I figure that if I post my list, I may be more likely to work on it. So here is my list of things (in no particular order) that I want to do:

Create a portfolio site (the domain has been registered!)
Update my portfolio
Update the design on this blog (ideas are brewing!)
Draw more
Paint more
Sew the pouches I started months ago
Finish the knitting projects I started years ago
Craft more
Print up some fun cards on my Gocco
Take more photos (with real film!)
Experiment with different digital illustration techniques
Set up and use my computer's drawing tablet
Read more
Add to my sketch and collage journals more regularly

I guess I had better get busy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!