about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

11 days?

Hmm. It's been 11 days since I last posted. It's funny, but it feels like 11 weeks. I'm not sure if that's because so much has happened, or if I've simply missed this. For some reason, writing something, sharing something, anything, makes me feel better.

And so, today, I document that I got to hold an Oscar statuette. A real one. Yep, this is as exciting as my life gets. But in all honesty, it was pretty cool. And I got to talk with the person that accompanied all of the Oscars out to Hollywood last week. Good times. And yes, Oscars really are as heavy as the stars report upon receiving one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!