about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Exploding Dog?

Illustration Friday has been a great chance for me to take a word or phrase and see all of the things that could go with that. Mine usually end up being pretty literal. Sam at Exploding Dog has done better. He accepts requests. Just send a title or phrase, and you might see it illustrated. Many are an abstract concept to illustrate, and he does it so well, and with a style that I love. They are all great and I don't think I could choose a favorite. Check out I wish we could talk like we used to and I was too late. By the way, so far, I haven't seen any actual exploding dogs there.(via Morgue File.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!