about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Where have I been?




I've not posted for a while, and this is why. I've been working a lot and not taking time out to blog. I hate to miss even one day. Five days seems an eternity. But oh well. I did manage to find time to create this in the midst of things.



Here are all of the things that I've missed. I've completely dropped out of NaNoWriMo. There just isn't time. But the book is started and at some point, I'll finish it. Sunday was the Sketch Crawl. It sounded like fun, but I didn't sketch a single thing. Penelope's Illustration Fridays have been so interesting to watch, but I've never participated. This week though, I just might. The holiday may allow for this! Watch for that soon!



Ahh....It's good to be back.

Posted by Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!