about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

How's your portfolio?

When I was in my portfolio review class in school, I was told that how you present your work is as important as the work itself. And in fact, even average work can look better if it is displayed well. I'm sure this has been a comfort for many. If I have the chance, I enjoy looking at graphic design and illustration portfolios online. It is so inspiring to see what people are doing. Not just the work in the portfolio, but also the site itself.

Here are a few portfolio sites that I have enjoyed lately. The work speaks for itself, but the sites are great too!

Otterball
Glubibulga (links to many portfolios)
Isaac Tobin
The Heads of State
Bryan Katzel (my good friend, and graphic design genius)

I can't take credit for discovering these. Thanks to those who have shared them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!