about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

30 minutes, or it's free?

If I have to choose between a game of dominoes or a slice of Dominoes pizza, I'll take the pizza any day. I've never gotten into the game of dominoes. To me, the best thing that you can do with those little spotted blocks is to set them up in rows and then knock them down again. When Domino Rally was introduced, I thought, "Finally! Something useful!" They didn't even bother with the spots.

But today I found a more creative use for dominoes. And it will most likely take more than 30 minutes. All you need are some sets of double nine dominoes and patience. Robert Bosch creates large pieces of art using "integer programming," which I won't try to figure out on my own. Ever. However, you can download the plans and make your own Domino Artwork. I wish you the best of luck! (via Amanda's Sketchbook)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!