about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Robbing my time?

Loobylu wrote today about all of the things that she wants to have time to do, and some of the things that prevent them from happening. I can relate. It is all too easy to cruise around to all of my favorite blogs, then get lost in a long chain of links. There is so much good stuff to be seen! But all of that good stuff gobbles up my time.

However, as Loobylu was sharing the things she wants to do, she has shared another site filled with wonderful things and even more places to go! Ahhh! Uplifting Arts has items to buy, projects to try out, and a large collection of links. I guess I'll have to spend a little less time online, so I can get too all of the great things I've been wanting to try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!