about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Artistic organization?

My idea of organization and keeping track of all I need to do is usually a random smattering of sticky notes, or worse: "I don't need to write it down...I'll remember." I try really hard to be organized though. In the hopes of being better, I bought a calendar/organizer. It was cheap and more importantly, cute.

The style of the illustration is great. Similar to that of J. Otto Seibold. Somewhat whimsical. Upon inspection, I discovered that the illustrator was Jon Flaming. His website showcases his wonderful work, much of it looks very familiar to me. I especially liked seeing what the America Edition of Monopoly could have been. And I would have preferred Jon's version to what Parker Brothers chose.

Now I just hope that his illustrations will keep me organized AND inspired!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!