about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Favorite movie line?

Starting today, I begin what will be known as "Favorite Movie Line Sunday." Each Sunday, I'll share one of my many favorite movie lines. Some are old, some are new, some are funny, some have funny accents. All have become a part of my daily life. I find that they are quite fun to recite in normal conversation. It kind of throws people. I like that.

And now, without further ado, today's movie line comes to you from a classic. It's best to say this line in a rather high, squeaky, british accent voice. 

"I now declare this bridge open."

John Lennon, A Hard Day's Night


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!