about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Comic what?

Anyone who has discussed graphic design with me (and some who haven't!) know about my passionate hate for the font Comic Sans. There is no good reason to use it and seldom have I seen it used well. My dislike for this font is so well known, that friends point it out to me when it is used. Today, a good friend even called to tell me that a client had requested that Comic Sans be used for a project. Such a moral dilemma! I don't even know what I would say if that happened to me. He has done his best to use it in a tasteful way.

For those of you that just don't understand and think that I'm crazy, I'm not alone! The folks over at Ban Comic Sans share my thoughts and feelings on this subject, and they even have some free alternatives to this horrible font. Please, please...stop the insanity! Ban Comic Sans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!