about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

printable // pineapple of my eye wall art

Pineapple Of My Eye Print


On a recent visit to Anthropologie I spotted a towel that said "you're the pineapple of my eye" and while it's a little cheesy, it's also super cute. Since I'm comfortable with a mix of cheesy and cute, I decided to make a little printable with the phrase.

You may remember that I previously shared an "apple of my eye" coloring picture, and I love the meaning of that saying. It's about protecting something precious. Does a pineapple fit into that? Maybe not. But pineapples!

My youngest sister is ready for pineapples to go away, but I'm not. Not to mention, since I put this tropical fruit in the paws of my guinea pigs on the June calendar, I'm declaring it pineapple month on Wild Olive.

For now, download your printable wall art, trim the 5x7 rectangle, and tape it to your wall or place it in a frame. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:10 AM

    Pls give some simple floral design, I am waiting .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:42 AM

    This one is really nice. I have a lil daughter of 6yrs, and I am preparing a frock for her in white, I need a cute flower embroidery design, if you go across any, then do publish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:44 AM

    This one is really nice. I have a lil daughter of 6yrs, and I am preparing a frock for her in white, I need a cute flower embroidery design, if you go across any, then do publish it.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!