about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // old stars for a new december (plus free cross stitch patterns!)



Ah, December. Where did you come from? I'm still recovering from Thanksgiving and birthday celebrations, not to mention this whole year, and now it's time to prepare for Christmas and the end of the year. I'm not ready and also so very ready.

Speaking of birthdays, I wanted to share some of the Party Time cross-stitch patterns that didn't quite make it into the PDF package in my shop. The cupcake frame above is one of those patterns! I think it would be perfect with a short message in the center.

There are also a couple of border patterns packaged into a PDF. Two of them (pennants and candles) will make a repeating border...perhaps for stitching along a ribbon or as a top/bottom type of border?


Please note that the cupcake frame is just right here on my blog as a graphic, and not in the PDF. Feel free to save that image or just come visit me when you want to do some stitching!



Now, how about the last set of calendars for 2016? This one has stars that go back to a desktop from 2011. And I'm hoping to have a project that uses more of the artwork from that December too. Soon, soon...


For iPhone 6+, choose the iPad version. To use the iPhone and iPad versions, click the link for the wallpaper you want. When it opens, touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save. After you've saved the image, go to your settings, choose wallpaper, then find the image you've just saved.

If you prefer having a printed version to hang or display, download the printable December calendar. Trim the calendar page and then color the stars in those moments when December gets extra crazy. So like, all of December. You may need to print several copies of this one.

At this point in the year, it's usually a good idea for me to ask...do you still want these for 2017? Are there different kinds of calendars that you'd prefer? Let me know in the comments. I'd especially love to hear what size or option you use the most. It will help me plan for the future!

2 comments:

  1. I love your calendars! I use the calendars and wallpaper each month on my iPhone. They make me smile. Thank you for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Love the calendars!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!