about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

one last chance at 93 amazing home resources

UHomB2016_Logo

Back in April I shared the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle with you. It's a collection of e-books, printables, e-courses, and audio files, all designed to help you keep your home running smoothly.

So many people had the opportunity to purchase one of these bundles. But because it was only available for a limited time, there's a pretty good chance that folks thought about ordering one and missed it. The good news is, it's back! But this flash sale is only happening for two days.



Even though I'm not really running a home, I do work from home, and there are helps for that! Building a Framework: The Ultimate Blogging Handbook is an incredible e-book for those wanting to get started or for people who have been at it for a while. I'm definitely in need of the section on email lists, and I can always use a chapter called "How I Do it All".



And I don't know about you, but I am forever trying to escape the "what's for dinner" moment that hits in the busiest of times. For some reason, everyone in my house wants to eat every day! My mom and I usually work together to plan meals, and having a new collection of ideas to work from is so helpful.



Oh, and there are some amazing bonuses you'll have access to as well!

LittleOwlsMealPlanner
LittleOwlsRecipeCards

The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle has tons of great items, and I have two of my products in there too. The Little Owls Meal Planning Pages and Recipe Cards are one of my favorite ways to organize recipes and family menus.

Plus, as an offer for Wild Olive readers, if you order the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle through any of the links on my blog, I'll send you ALL of the Little Owls items in my shop. That's two embroidery patterns, printable lists, tags, more recipe cards, and an advent calendar.

To receive your Wild Olive bonus, send me an email (molliejohanson at gmail.com) with your order number and I'll email the extras to you.


All of these items, plus the bonuses would cost over $1000, but as part of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, this collection is just $29.99. There are 8 resources that would each be more than that price tag alone!

When you add in the fact that there's a 30-day money-back guarantee, this is such a great value that it doesn't require much thought.

I don't want you to miss this, because this really is the last chance for this offer. So hop over to the site and check it out.

Note: As a contributor to this bundle, I'm also an affiliate, and your purchase through the links on my blog will help support Wild Olive. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!