about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

stitch love party // it's cake time!

StitchLoveCake

It isn't a party without cake, am I right? And this party, celebrating one year of Stitch Love: Sweet Creatures Big & Small needed a cake that is also a super cute animal.

No matter how many adorable creatures I see, kitties will always be my favorite. So a kitty cake was the right choice here. I was inspired by Coco Cake Land for this, but went with paper decorations for a faster option.

Enjoy a slice!

We're gonna take a cake break, but then I'll be back with more posts to party into the wee hours! See you soon!

8 comments:

  1. Om Nom Nom yummy cake. The best part is that it is calorie free on my end. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary - and that cake is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, could this be any cuter???
    ( the answer is no ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite possibly the most adorable cake ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:38 PM

    Oh my dear goodness! That is the best cake ever. I would love to have a birthday cake like that. So wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could really use a slice of that cake! It looks DELICIOUS!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really very adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday! I really love all your cute little creations and your cake is adorable! I'm going to have to make one like that for my grandkiddos, they will love it!! XO

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!