about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern // for the love of hexagons

For the Love of Hexagons Embroidery Pattern


Last week I shared a pattern celebrating my love of coffee. This week I have another potential Valentine to consider. Yes, it's still a little early for this single gal to choose her Valentine, but I want to have enough time to properly woo my true love (and give you time to stitch the pattern!).

And what could be more perfect for me than hexagons?

If hexagons are your true crafting love, this pattern is for you! Stitch it up and hang it in the area where you do your stitching. Or perhaps on a tote bag or maybe a super simple stitching pouch!

5 comments:

  1. aw it's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dang cuuuuuute! As always!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:38 AM

    So lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. It's beautiful. Thank you for the free pattern.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!