about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

this is what i love // yetis

Yeti!

My birthday is coming up this week, and around this time, I like sharing some things I love. So let's start with yetis. I adore them, and I'm not entirely sure why. But I especially love that the yeti socks my sister gave me match the yeti ice pack from my book Stitch Love!

Side note: Posts are gonna be short and sweet this week because of another thing I love...coming up next!

4 comments:

  1. I think the thing I love most about Yetis are the name Yeti. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yetis are nice but I adore squirrels and just scored some squirrelly socks at Old Navy. Think I saw some similar to yours there?

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!