about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

stitch-love-along // the end

#StitchLoveAlong

Today is officially the last day of the Stitch-Love-Along, and I'm sad to see it end. Watching folks make projects from my book and add my little creatures and critters to their own projects? Well, it's pretty much the best.

Here are a few things that I've spied on Instagram these last two weeks...


A photo posted by handflapper (@handflapper) on


A photo posted by @kristyg5 on


A photo posted by @ceciliainthestable on





Phew! So many stitches! And everyone who participated in round three gets a free pattern.

Stitch-Love-Along // The End

This round's pattern is a big one...to stitch a peacock! This pattern was far too large to go in the book, so I'm happy to share it this way. If you stitched along, just send me an email (molliejohanson at gmail dot com).

And if you missed any of the rounds, or are just finding out about this now, I don't want you to feel left out! Take a look at the past posts about each round, do the challenges (they aren't too challenging...I promise!), then email me when you're done. You'll still get the free patterns.

For those who joined us for the Stitch-Love-Along, THANK YOU! It's been lovely. I hope I get to see many more Stitch Love projects along the way!

Once again, many thanks to Faith and Becca for helping me with the Stitch-Love-Along! They are such supportive and encouraging gals!

3 comments:

  1. Mollie!!!! Thanks SO MUCH for hosting this!! I had so much fun stitching along! I LOVED so many of the projects that people made and met some new people. It was really great!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, CUTE! I love how everybody gets to express their own creativity and make beautiful things. Thanks for putting this together, Mollie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something near and dear to your heart pace furry status dot com heists here please for inspiration when your projects tax issue please for inspiration and on so if you want accustom um meek up Lumare Skin packed parking uh custom drawn and they're getting digital aren't mom this head-on into afraid sketches dot com slash order Disney and well other than uh.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/lumare-skin/

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!