about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

vintage craft // crochet for christmas

Crochet for Christmas

If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you will have seen this already, but it's too good not to share with all, right? This vintage booklet tells you how to crochet for Christmas, and if my skills went beyond garland, I might just make everything in here.

As it currently stands, I think I'm capable of making maybe three projects from this booklet. Since it's the time of year when I start setting goals for the new year, maybe upping my crochet skills should be on the list. Not that I need more projects going!

This week I've got a lot of Christmas going on, so I'm unsure how much I'll be posting here. But I'll surely be sharing some glimpses elsewhere, so be sure to follow my Twitter and Instagram for updates!

7 comments:

  1. I love vintage patterns and could you imagine paying only 10 cents for a pattern today?
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! I would love to find a copy of that booklet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a super expert crocheter, but I could maybe help you out! We could have a coffee and crochet date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been enjoying learning crochet lately. I've had to force myself to work it out. You Tube has been my biggest go-to. I think you would enjoy it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love vintage embroidery designs. For this Christmas festive season, I have already started a new colorful design related to Christmas that I have purchased from OPW mall. Anyways, Thanks for sharing the booklet. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I bet you'll have crochet mastered by Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I have spent the last few days going back through your posts and reading an gorking (a word?) at your lovely photos, I'm just sort of looking at inspiration and reading things about embroidery and hand stitching. I will certainly look back at more of your stitch tutorials and I'm now really keen to jump in with both feet and get making!! wooh!! Maybe if I do some christmassy things they will be ready for next year!! haha ;) Emily. x

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!