about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

work-in-progress wednesday

In the works...

As my days have been full lately, I've needed to blog a little less, but if you don't see a new post from me here (or anywhere online!), it simply means that things are happening in the background. My crafty creative work usually occupies most of my time these days, but right now I'm in the middle of a gigantic graphic design project, and in just a few days, I'm heading to New York City with my sister for a mini-vacation meet-up with friends.

Of course, in the midst of all of that, I'm staying busy with the crafty creative work too! The other day I shared a never-started project from days gone by, but I thought I might show you a glimpse of what I'm working on right now.

Above you see what is supposed to be in my shop already. It's a new pattern for Christmas, and I'm nearly, nearly done stitching it!

In the works...

These EPP diamonds are part of my great big Sprockets quilt that I may never finish, but I keep on making the pieces. I plan on taking them to NYC to stitch along the way, so I've been prepping them to this point.

In the works...

My editorial calendar says that I should be sharing a tutorial using some of these pieces today. It'll have to come in November. My editor says that I should be sending her some of these other felt pieces in their finished form very soon. A new book contribution is underway, and I really need to hustle!

In the works...

I stitched this for a gift, and while the embroidery is done, I still need to hoop it nicely for the recipient. I'll share the pattern here next week after I gift it! Another gift is in the works too, but I'm not even gonna show a peek of that one.

In the works...

And finally, there are these semi-vintage supplies that I just found. They haven't been opened yet, so I'm not sure that they count as a work-in-progress, but in my head, I've already started making something!

If you've shared a recent work-in-progress, share a link in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    Mollie,

    You Go Girl! I have often wished for aTtime Machine that would only stop time. I could hit the stop button, halt everyone and thing, do all I needed to do and then start everything back up. The world would have no knowledge of any change but I would be well rested and good with everything else. Do you know of one I could borrow? ;)

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:58 AM

    I can't wait for the Christmas pattern! Looks cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the Christmas pattern either!! :) And your stitching is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a work in progress that finally got finished. Another item with a face for my DIL! She loved it, I gave it to her Halloween night! http://asucculentlife.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-crocheted-cup-of-dark-hot-chocolate.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an adorable Christmas stitchery!!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!