about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a hexagon work in progress

quilty work in progress

Often when I work on projects for other people, blogs, publishers, etc., I'm not really supposed to show any of what I'm working on. But this is the start of something of which I can at least show a peek. These 1-inch hexagons will be a panel that I'll combine with that linen and hopefully it will all come out as planned. It needs to, because I have to get this done soon. Am I worried that I may miss my deadline? Perhaps, but I still love this work so I think I'll comfort myself with some hexagon making...

quilty work in progress
quilty work in progress
quilty work in progress
quilty work in progress

8 comments:

  1. I love that floral print! I need to figure out paper piecing. Last time I tried it, I just ended up with a mess. In the photo, you have a glue stick. Is that how you keep it in place while you tack it to the paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I'm working on a hexie project too :) I can't wait to see your finished project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use that same brand of glue stick for my hexies :) @Sara Curtis, glue stick works really well and washes right out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fabrics! My hexi project has stuck but I have to grab myself together and finish it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, so pretty! And great tip about the glue! I usually get a cramp in the hand holding the paper in as I sew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom loves hexies and keeps pressuring me to try them - these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those fabrics are beautiful! I am such a sucker for photos of stacks of hexagons, I love them! Good luck with your deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the fabric, can't wait to see it finished :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!