about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar: october's spooky cat




A couple of days ago I was talking about September seeming long, and that it felt like there was still like, 10 more days left. I was wrong. I can't believe October starts tomorrow! Oddly enough, however, I'm part hanging onto summer, part enjoying fall breezes and foods, and part working on Christmas things and listening to Christmas tunes to get those Christmas things done. Clearly I have the crafter's strain of seasonal affective disorder.

But let's get back to October. This month's calendar features a spooky black cat. I was inspired by vintage Halloween decor and Studio Ghibli cats. Don't worry about any superstitions though...he's all good luck! Add him as your wallpaper, and you'll never miss a date this month!


To use the iPhone and iPad versions, click the link for the wallpaper you want. When it opens, touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save. After you've saved the image, go to your settings, choose wallpaper, then find the image you've just saved.

Or, if you would like to use these pumpkins (they're white ghost pumpkins, which I just LOVE) past October,in future years, or as a home screen, I've also made some without the calendar part!


And finally, if you're not quite ready to be done with your Pumpkin Spice Latte screen, I created one without the calendar.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Sooooooo cute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:51 PM

    Aw this is so cute! Great job :)

    Kerri xoxo

    www.asstyledbyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:55 PM

    It's like you read my mind. I was so sad for September to end to have to change my background but now I get my PSL for another whole month!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean! October kind of snuck up. I love the wallpaper, it looks so adorable and perfect. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:20 PM

    THANKS!!! LOVE, love, love your desktops!!!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!