about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

pattern: a little book

Book Embroidery


There are some items that I feel like I've drawn over and over. Coffee cups, for example...I've probably made a dozen coffee cup patterns. But I love them, so I keep on. This is true for books too. In fact, right now I'm working on some book patterns for a special project AND I've made a little book pattern for you today.

This book is simple and sweet, and if you come back tomorrow, I'll show you a little project to make using this pattern! The downloadable PDF has two sizes so you can easily transfer it how you need it, but the smaller one is what I've stitched. You could even change the cover design to suit your style and genre preferences!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful pattern....beautiful!
    Thanks...

    hugs

    Maria Filomena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book is really beautiful. I just bought a similar fabric ... maybe I'll give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adorable! I love your happy designs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. !!! So cute! I always mean to embroider little cuties like this but always get sidetracked and end up just making a bunch of hexagons or stripes. Love it!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, I'm going to try to stitch up the little design today. I'm excited to see what tomorrow's post is!! You amaze me with your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! Absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Thanks Mollie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obviously I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou. Just getting into embroidery and enjoying it alot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:09 PM

    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soo damn cute! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for such a cute book pattern!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!