about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

l is for leaves in my neighborhood

Leaves In My Neighborhood


Alphabet month continues with another floss color palette! This time, L is for Leaves in my Neighborhood.

Now, I wish that I had gone around and taken photos of the leaves as they were actually on the trees and in these lovely colors, but alas, you'll have to take my word for it. (No photos? And I call myself a blogger...) The trees are losing their leaves quite quickly now, but these are the colors that I've gotten to enjoy this fall.

The purple is my favorite. Our neighbors have a giant Crimson King Norwegian maple in their front yard, and the leaves really are this color. After my tree came down this year, my dad planted a new tree for me, and it's also a Crimson King. Now I'll have my own purple tree, and the floss color picked out to stitch it!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:59 AM

    No autumnal photos? Did you even steal a few fallen leaves and bring them home to show us? Tsk Tsk, and you call yourself a blogger. :-) We have some near the grocery store that turn pinkish. I don't know what kind of tree they are exactly, Japanese maples or something, but they are pinkish. Rather obnoxious in large numbers actually.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!