about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

list: 13 things I love about fall

YIP2010 - 287

If it hasn't become apparent yet, I love fall! I like autumn too, but sometimes it feels strange to say/type that. Am I crazy? Anyway...today's post is just some of my favorite things about this glorious season! In no particular order:

1. PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES
2. crunching leaves
3. yellows, oranges, reds and purples
4. first cup of spiced tea of the season
5. cool, crisp breezes coming through the still-open windows
6. pulling out our donut maker
7. scarves and sweaters
8. the imagery of fall seems to inspire extra-wonderful crafts
9. pumpkin pie and other baked treats
10. halloween and thanksgiving
11. snuggling under a quilt while watching some TV on DVD
12. scarecrow fest (sort of)
13. PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES

Pumpkin Spice Lattes are just really important. So much so, that I once made a free pattern about it!

What are your fall favorites? I asked this question on Twitter, and used some of the answers when creating my latest pattern set. It seems that many of us have lots of things we love about the autumn season!

9 comments:

  1. Then, I guess I need to try a pumpkin spice latte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patterns are getting cuter by the minute!!! I already stopped by an got it ;-).
    Fall is my favorite season!!! Perfect temperatures and beautiful sunlight.
    Totally agree with PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES!!! When I'm not able to get them I settled for container of MH International, Latte Pumpkin Spice. It yields supposedly 17 cups but the way I like mine it yields about 7 or 8.
    You should give it a try and see how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mollie, I forgot to add... I shared your Etsy listing of this super cute pattern on Instagram.
      Hope it's okay with you!

      Delete
  3. I love how the sky is changing its colours and the clouds.
    Apple-, pear- and plum pie, collecting nuts, marrons or acorns...
    candels in the room cause it's getting darker early.. that Christmas isn't far away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful list!! I am so excited about Fall!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:06 AM

    Wonderful list. I'm already well and truly in spiced latte mode. I also got a little excited about cracking out my chai tea mmm. LOVE this time of year =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great list! mine is pretty darn close, but I would add:
    going to the apple orchard and pigging out on donuts
    baking maple pumpkin pie
    baking breads
    and skinny jeans with a long shirt with boots:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've never done scarecrow fest. it just looks crowded :/

    on the other hand, tea is flowing in our house, and the quilts have all been brought out of hibernation :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:51 PM

    I used to be more of a spring/summer kind of person but now that I realize just how hot it is where I live, I've started to appreciate the change of the sweltering-heat season into the mild-changing-of-things season.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!