about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

it was a good september

wild olives

In September I...

Sat in the sunshine
Freezer-Paper-Stenciled with Watercolors
Sketched sketches
Enjoyed my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season
Wore a scarf
Received a pic of real wild olives from Katie
Welcomed autumn
Finished reading the Old Testment
Started reading the New Testament
Baked bread
Started thinking about Christmas
Was honored with a cover
Accomplished much (but didn't do all I hoped I would do!)

I was also joined by new and returning sponsors! Please give them a visit to show your appreciation for the help they give this blog through sponsorship!


If you'd like to sponsor Wild Olive, you can find more information here.

How was your September? What were your favorite things? Are you ready for October?

1 comment:

  1. You did a lot of awesome things this month! And congrats on the cover feature -- that's amazing! :)

    Keep up the good work!

    xoxo,
    Nat
    modernbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!