about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

embroidery pattern: shiny happy world style

This month, some of my sponsors are sharing guest posts, and today I welcome Wendi from Shiny Happy World. She has one of her super sweet embroidery patterns to share with you!

Hi there! I'm Wendi from Shiny Happy World. I design sewing, quilting, and embroidery patterns especially for beginners. That means I include loads of step-by-step photos in all my patterns, along with links to free video tutorials teaching you every skill you'll need to complete a project. I want my patterns to be easy for beginners - and fun and relaxing for more experienced stitchers.



That said - here's a super easy pattern designed especially for you. Meet Sluggo. I don't know what he is. I was trying to draw dinosaurs one day and of all the things that ended up on those sketchbook pages - he was my favorite. Even though I don't know of any dinosaurs that move like Jabba the Hutt. :-)

He's incredibly easy to stitch. I used backstitch for the whole dang thing - except for the eye where I used the fancy-schmancy eye-stitching technique that I developed for my rag dolls.

Download the pattern here.

And happy stitching!

Thanks, Wendi! For more embroidery and sewing fun that's as sweet as Sluggo, go visit Shiny Happy World!

3 comments:

  1. I <3 Sluggo. lol. He's just so flippin' cute!! Thanks for sharing him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute wendy thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:09 PM

    Love Sluggo too! So cute - I am thinking of making him for my soon to arrive nephew's nursery :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!