about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar: print and post for july

2012 July Calendar

Half way through 2012. We're there. I'm not even sure what to say about that, except for...Wow.

Also, the calendars continue on, so that Wild Olive can be close by as we press on through this year. Download the size you need, and enjoy!


Prefer the analog method? Download the printable version, and tack it up on your bulletin board!


YIP2010 - 182

For a quick and fun decoration for the 4th, be sure to check out my printable from a few years back!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Thanks for sharing! ;) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Love putting this on my iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! I love your adorable little printable :)

    xoxo
    Janee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might sounds clueless, but how do I save it for my iPad? The calendars are always adorable! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use an iPod Touch, but I'll do my best to help! (I'm pretty sure it works the same way!)

      Click the iPad link, which will open the image. Touch and hold the image until it pops up with the option to save the image. Save it.

      Go to your settings, and under wallpapers, the saved image should be there as an option to use. Done!

      Delete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!