about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

ornamentation: link up!



Starting on Monday, and leading up to Christmas, nearly every day on Wild Olive will have an ornament DIY project. That's a lot of ornaments! (Don't tell, but some of them will be going to my bloggy friends!) There will be things from me and from others, but I thought we could get a few more. So, all this month, this page will be available (and linked to) so you can add your own ornament projects!

They can be your own designs, or you can show off how you've made one of the ornaments you've seen here or someplace else. Blog about it and link up!



7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I plan on making some soon, so I'll come back and link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all the homemade ornaments! I have been busy with mistletoe designs to encourage success, prosperity and goodwill to all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I'm from Florir Ateliê de Retalhos (Brazil) and I like your blog a lot!
    I've already linked up my ornament project =)
    Hope you like it, and sorry if my English is not too good..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:31 AM

    what a fun idea, can't wait to see what others have made!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to see all the ornaments you've come up with. I've been making some cute ones the last couple days, but haven't put them on my blog yet. I shared some I made a couple years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is fun... I've linked up my recently made ornaments. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool!! Can't wait to see more!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!