about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the story of: the september desktop



It's time for another month, another desktop, another story. This time around, I went looking for a story that had something to do with coffee. Why? Because later in September, we're gonna have Coffee Week!



The full story of The Coffee Mill that Grinds Salt will come soon, but for now you can download the new September calendar desktop in either JPG or PNG. Set them to fill your desktop, no matter the size.

Are you ready for another great month? Grab some coffee, and let's welcome September!

4 comments:

  1. um, I think coffee week sounds like so much fun. Count me in :) Loving the themed weeks, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:23 AM

    I just have to say thank you for all the super cute desktops!! I am loving each and every one. Please don't stop making them. :) Also? I'm looking forward to Coffee Week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your desktops! I would love to share this at my blog (with a link over here of course!) May I?
    Jo-Anna
    http://aprettylifeinthesuburbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee week? That sounds fabulous! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!