about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

little snackers

Friendship is something that I see when I read through the Wind in the Willows, and it's something that will come up more later this month. Tara and I have become blog friends over the last year or so, and not only that, we've worked together multiple times to create some fun things.

Little Snackers

This time, Tara said she wanted to make some reusable snack bags, and thought they would be cute with some designs stitched onto them.

And the Little Snackers were born.

Go to SewTara for a download of the pattern, as well as the tutorial for making Tara's snack bags. (and she doesn't know it yet, but I've already started sketching some more Little Snackers patterns!)

12 comments:

  1. Thank you, Mollie, for once again some very cute stitcheries (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute Mollie ... really ... I love the goldfish, those are such a staple around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Mollie cant wait to put some together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:42 PM

    these are lovely!!! thanks for sharing!!! I think I will be making one with the celery & carrot little snackers and since my daughter can't eat goldfish crackers perhaps I can try doodling some animal crackers ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!

    My 1st Bambina: there are also some grapes and a cookie in the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are so sweet!! : ) Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the cute little pattern download! you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the little gold fish are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the goldfish and little carrot have me crushing on these! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made the gold fish one and it turned out really cute!
    thanks for the pattern, too much fun.
    here is the link if you are interested.
    http://beardollyandmoi.blogspot.com/2012/02/gold-fish-bag.html

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!