about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

love week: embroidered love, two ways

Embroidered Love: Two Ways
When Tammie approached me about collaborating on a little project involving stitching, I was definitely in. Her idea was simple. We would choose a theme, and she would cross stitch and I would embroider. Love seemed to be the perfect theme for stitching up in February.

We didn't consult at all on this, but how cool is it that we both chose to use words, AND that we each did a variation on "I Love You"?!

If you would like to stitch up a lovely message, you can download my Olive You So Much pattern here, then head over to Tammie's blog to find her cross-stitch pattern.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they are both gorgeous! What a sweet idea!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, cute!! :) Love em both!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!