about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

love week: diana from our.city.lights

Are you ready to welcome another guest? Diana has a love for books, cameras, and beautiful things, so I was very excited when she accepted my invitation to share something pretty. I should warn you though, you're gonna want to buy some fancy toys for your camera after this...

Hello Wild Olive readers! My name is Diana, from our.city.lights! I’m happy to be a guest post on Mollie’s blog for Valentine’s Day. Love doesn’t need a holiday to be celebrated on a specific day! When it involves hearts, bokeh is my favorite.

There are tons of DIY tips on online, but I didn’t want to fuss with tape and cardboard on my favorite 50mm lens, I went with Photojojo’s bokeh kit, which can be inserted in the Lensbaby.


Now, all you need is some fireworks, a few streetlights, and a beautiful clear night to see your results.

The less focused you are, the more dominant the shape exposes itself.




Valentine’s Day is a cute holiday to celebrate with hearts, but Mollie is a great example to celebrate love daily with some creativity. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Yep, that does it. I really, really want a Lensbaby and bokeh kit now. Sigh. Anyway, thank you so much, Diana, for these lovely photos! They are oh so sweet and sparkly!

6 comments:

  1. Those photos are wonderful! I've also seen bokeh made with a smiley face, now that's fun.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...lovely!! :) I want one, too! he he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to buy this, the pics look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for having me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing better than bokeh is heart bokeh! Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana is THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!