about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

the virtue of endurance...

Endurance - a free pattern

If anyone had endurance, it was the pilgrims! I really can't quite imagine leaving everything I know, only to face rough seas, illness, cold, starvation and even death. And they did it all for what they believed in. I'd like to think that I could do that, endure that, but I'm not sure that I could.

But I can be thankful that the pilgrims did. And I can stitch up one of their many virtues. And so can you! Just click the image to download the pattern from Flickr.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that little pilgrim hat on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came here from freckled nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:03 PM

    How everlovin' sweet ! Thank you !

    Best of Holidays to you and yours.
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! lovely image!
    cant get the download to work though - says download is disabled, am i too late?

    ReplyDelete
  5. glamourie, do you have a Flickr account? That should be the only requirement to download the image from Flickr, and the accounts are free.

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!