about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

barely in the 70s...

I gotta tell ya, I love that I was born in the 70s. Sure, it was very close to the end of that decade, but I made it in! I do love me some disco music (I find it is excellent for listening to while painting...walls...not canvases), so I made a little party pattern to celebrate:

You can download a PDF of the pattern of this Shining Disco Ball, which includes two sizes. Now we're ready for more dancing!


  1. Happy birthday to you! From another 1979 girl! Cute pattern.

  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet Mollie !
    I'll be away from home all weekend, so I hope everyone will have fun today at your blog party !!
    xoxo hugs

  3. What an adorable pattern! May you have a completely fabulous birthday (from one 1979 baby to another!) :oD

  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria


I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!