about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

halloween embroidery...from my dad...

My dad is so very talented in so many ways. He is a huge inspiration to me, and he (without knowing it) intimidates me a little too. Because you can ask him to create something, and with seemingly very little effort, creates good things.

Like when I asked him to draw some designs for embroidering so that I could share them...

Halloween Patterns From Dad


He very cleverly made these Halloween patterns for you! You'll notice these are all by hand (I could have outlined them, but I didn't want to take anything away from his style), so you can either choose one line to follow, or stitch the double lines, fill them, you can choose!

Just click on the image to get the full size file at Flickr. And please, only use for your personal projects...Thanks!

Happy Halloween Stitching!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Way to go Dad!
    Must have passed that tallent right along to his daughter! Thanks for the awesome designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the 'booga booga' added touch
    hehe
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dad and Thanks Wild Olive! I am too excited to get started! And on Fall Colored Napkins. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:43 PM

    Booga,booga...Too cute! Thank you Wild Olive and Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell your dad a bug thank yoU! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww! thanks, dad! love the haunted house!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!