about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

six weeks of a bike...

Today I finished a six week photo project. For Souvenir Foto, we took a picture of the same thing once a week for six weeks. Most (all?) of the other folks chose to take pictures of nature, but I went with a bicycle. I wasn't too hopeful that spring would really show up by the end of the session. Here's what I ended up with...taking a photo each Sunday:

untitled bicycle 1
untitled bicycle 2
untitled bicycle 3
untitled bicycle 4
untitled bicycle 5
untitled bicycle 6

Yes, it really did snow here yesterday. There was still some there this morning when I took the last picture. Gotta love springtime in Chicago!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!