about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

a few of my favorite (do it yourself) etsy things...

I'm all about the making, doing, creating here...so here are a bunch of my favorite do-it-yourself type kits that I've been finding on Etsy lately.

Perhaps you would like to make...


gift tags from smallsquaredesign.


shrink plastic necklaces from JessicaPoundstone.


a wool felt coin purse from kendraha.


notepads from thesmallobject.


a moss terrarium from WarmCountryMeadows.


incredible paper flowers from paperplatypus.


or my absolute favorite, a calendar panel (begging for embroidery!) from SeptemberHouse.

I hope you find something to inspire you to create today! And next week, watch for my own kit coming to the shop!

1 comment:

  1. They are some gorgeous finds. I'd really like to make my own terrarium :)

    I was tagged and I'm passing it on to you if you'd like to join in:
    http://missniff.blogspot.com/2009/10/tag-im-it.html

    I gave your caregivers packs a mention too xo

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!