about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

goodies...

goodies!

These fantastic buttons came in the mail today...all the way from Germany! They were a gift from the lovely Kasaa, a flickr contact of mine. (Don't you love the internet?) The buttons are so, so cute! And I have paper envy, because the paper they are printed on is perfection! Check out her shop here, and hey...she's even having a sale!

In other "goodies" news, I haven't done too much trading with folks online, but I think that I want to do more of it. Right now I'm about to make something to trade with another flickr contact of mine. In exchange, I'll be acquiring a very cool print. So much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!