about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

beginning fall baking...

Red Velvet mini-bundt cakes

Yesterday felt like the perfect day to start some baking, and today wasn't bad either, so I've been making a few treats. Red velvet mini bundt cakes with cream cheese frosting, sugar cookies (which got some pumpkins piped on the top), and Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cinnamon cookies.

Red Velvet mini-bundt cakes

Peanut Butter Oatmeal cookies

These Peanut Butter Oatmeal cookies are super yummy. I used Coconut & Lime's recipe for Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies and then made a few tweaks. First, I tripled the recipe. Hers makes 2 dozen, which would have been gone almost immediately. Next I used a little bit of cinnamon (about 1/4 teaspoon for her version or 3/4 for mine). Finally, I took out the chocolate chips, and added a little extra oatmeal. Yum. I did consider drizzling a bit of chocolate on the top to be all fancy, but left it off for this time.

Stacks of sugar cookies

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks SO delicious! I really love how the red velvet mini bundt cakes came out! :) Mmmm, making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!