about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

new...

New embroidery supplies

Ahh...new supplies. I picked up this fabric and new colors of thread today and now just can't wait to start stitching. There's something so exciting about choosing colors of floss. I sat right down in the aisle as I made my decisions. The girl who worked at JoAnn's must have thought I was crazy. Perhaps I am.

These are for the Christmas designs that I've been working on. (Think cookies!) And I've found a perfect double use for this: Christmas gift for my mom, and LOTS of time embroidering for me! Does it get any better? I can't wait to show some sneak peeks, but that will have to wait a bit.

Cinema Snackers Embroidery

And fairly newly finished are the Cinema Snackers in embroidery form. They are on sale in the shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!