about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

newly acquired...

So many fun things to show off, so little time. Alas, there's been little time for craftiness (or blogging) lately, due to the many paying jobs that have come across my plate. But I have managed to acquire some fun things to be used for crafting (it's that hope of time for crafting thing...). I keep wanting to take some pictures and post them, but for now, I'll mention them briefly.

Some lovely pieces of fabric from a local flea market, striped ribbon from Wal-Mart of all places, old children's encyclopedias that I will cut up (usually I buy them and can't bear to destroy the books!), and some thrifted curtains covered with flowers and their Latin names.

Many things in the works...well, at least in my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!