- Start working on new logo design. Process how this will look.
- Dad (acting as client) asks about backdrop/panel design he needs. Begin searching for images.
- Think about blogging about projects you're working on.
- Realize that you need a new font for logo. Begin searching. Install font.
- Discuss image and designs for backdrop.
- Consider when dinner needs to be started.
- Layout logo with many small adjustments. Realize that you should probably save.
- Show folks what you've been working on. Resist urge to scream as Illustrator shuts down.
All this because of two things I should know by now: Don't get distracted by multitasking, and save early--save often. At least the second time of layout out that logo went faster...