about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

illustration friday...gravity...

It seems like ages since I participated in Illustration Friday, but I thought it would be fun to get back to it once in a while. With the topic of "gravity" my illustration for "sorrow" came to mind. So I'm easing into IF by reworking my watercolor into a more digital illo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


  1. Ohhhh poor Mr. Chicken!!!

  2. Hi! nice discover this blog! Love colors and simplicity. Great concept as well.

  3. Aww, poor chickie. Really fun illustration :)

  4. hahahaha I'm loving your posts, I had been without a job for almost a month so I have a lot of free time, so I'm surfing a lot the web.


I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!