about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Dancing refreshments?

I recently went to the drive-in theater near me for the first time. I'd always wanted to go, and finally they had two movies that I actually wanted to see. Well, the movies were great, but that wasn't the highlight of the experience. No, I was most excited to see the retro commercials and animations they showed. I just about danced myself when I saw the dancing hot dog during intermission. And what's more, you can see it online from Filmack Studios, a trailer company based in Chicago! They even have "Let's all go to the lobby" to view! Walt Disney once worked for these folks and I just wish that they had clips of more of their work. Thank goodness that there are still people taking care of classics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!