about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

Addicted...to Animal Crossing?

I admit it. I'm 25 years old and addicted to video game designed for children. That's right. Animal Crossing fills up all of my free time. I am forever skulking (I've always wanted to use that word) off to play. I accept no blame for this. It's all my brother's fault. He's the one that convinced me to start playing and now I can't stop. So much fun! Keeping track of who needs what. Fishing for fish worth many, many bells. Today I bought turnips. And those birthday gifts the animals sent were so sweet. Ah, what an enjoyable experience. And I've been playing for less than a month.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!